1. The awards ceremony venue, Hilton London Bankside, will implement Hilton’s CleanStay and EventReady programmes, designed to create event experiences that are clean, flexible, safe and socially responsible.
2. Hilton Bankside staff are continuing wear masks and are taking regular voluntary lateral flow tests for the benefit of their colleagues and guests.
3. Hilton Bankside have an NHS check in/check out code displayed at the entrance to the property
4. There will be numerous hand sanitisation stations throughout The Business Travel People Awards and we will encourage arriving attendees to use frequently.
5. The Business Travel People Awards staff will wear masks when interacting with attendees on arrival and will take voluntary lateral flow tests on the day of the event.
6. For the safety of all attendees we ask that everyone attending The Business Travel People Awards should have a negative lateral flow test prior to attending which may be ordered through the Governments’ website.
7. The Business Travel People Awards will offer delegates an optional wristband on arrival: Green (Ok with hugs and physical contact), Amber (OK with fist bumps/elbow greetings), Red (Good to chat, no physical contact please) to help attendees relax and respect fellow attendee comfort levels (and avoid any awkward moments!). Wristbands can be changed during the event so if you take a green wristband and decide to change to amber or red you can just come back to reception and pick up a new wristband disposing of other one in bins provided.
8. The Business Travel People Awards is a limited space event occupying less than 50% of the Hilton Bankside Ballroom enabling us to ensure a comfortable networking space.
9. The Business Travel People Awards tickets will be sent electronically prior to the event to help with quick arrivals and a more contactless solution.
10. The Business Travel People Awards Registration team will be increased to allow for quick arrival of attendees.
11. The bowl food that will be served at The Business Travel People Awards will be served on trays where guests can select their choice and have minimal contact with hotel staff.
12. Attendees to The Business Travel People Awards will be asked not to attend if they display any of the three symptoms listed on the .Gov site: a) high temperature, b) a new, continuous cough, c) a loss of sense of smell or taste or it’s changed.
13. If a person does present with Covid symptoms at The Business Travel People Awards we have plans in place with Hilton Bankside to protect them and others from the risk of transmission.
14. The Business Travel People Awards has completed a full risk assessment for the event.